Missmay Women’s Vintage 1950s Style 3/4 Sleeve Black Lace Flare A line Dress
This vintage black lace a line dress with sleeves is very versatile. The manufacturer design it for bridesmaid, wedding, business event and cocktail party occasions. The skirt portion is a thick material. Moreover, the dress has a good weight, so not a cheap fabrics. It has stretchy material like spandex. So entire dress including sleeve is enough stretch to make for a lovely fit. The lace detail is flawless. The dress contains a belt which is not detachable. You can not remove it easily. it is not a full belt or adjustable. It is just decorative and runs around the front and stops at each side of the waist. In addition it also includes front buttoned. They are function-able, you can keep it buttoned or can be unbuttoned. Furthermore, it has no built in bra but has straps for the inside material to not be see through. You will received ample compliments when wearing this black lace a line dress.
Missmay Women’s Vintage 1950s Style 3/4 Sleeve Black Lace Flare A-line Dress
- Brand Name: Missmay
- Fabrics: 64% Cotton, 32% Chinlon and 4% Spandex
- Origin: Imported
- Color: Black
- Closure: Zipper closure, Zip to Center Back
- Sleeve: 3/4 sleeves
- Invisible Buttons Down
- Including: Decorative Waistband
- Lace contrast for Top,Size Runs Big
- Suit for: wedding, bridesmaid, formal, evening party, business event and for any occasion
- Wash: Hand Wash Only using Low Temperature Water
- The buttons in the front are functional and can be unbuttoned.